Neighborhood Studios of Fairfield County, Inc. (“Neighborhood Studios”) is committed to protecting personal information about its students and therefore we do not:
- Collect online contact information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental notification and consent, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and the child's participation in the related activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to a child's request and will not be used for other purposes.
- Collect the personally identifiable offline contact information of a child under age 13 without prior parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information relating to a child under age 13 without prior parental consent.
- Give children under age 13 the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- Entice any child by the prospect of a special game, prize, or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information, and we will not knowingly use any such information in our database or other data collection activities.
Neighborhood Studios may receive personal information about its students directly from parents when, for example, a parent enrolls a student in a particular program, or signs up for an event. If we have a need to collect, use, or disclose information about our students, we will require a parent's consent. You can review certain personal information that Neighborhood Studios has regarding your children by making a request in writing to:
Neighborhood Studios of Fairfield County
391 East Washington Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06608
Please be aware that some personal information relating to educational records may not be able to be disclosed by Neighborhood Studios due to state and/or federal law.